Saturday, March 28, 2015

Liebeskind Web Copy — Love Child: The Beginning


CONFESSIONS OF A LOVE CHILD


I have much to confess. This is only the beginning. A re-launch, if you will, shaking things up, changing the way we blog here. New guts, new glories, new stories. I’m tripping you down to the ground and French kissing you when you land. I’m the call of the wild, the edge of sanity, the raison d’être. I’m Liebeskind’s Love Child. And this is New Post #1.
What is a Love Child?
• Risk Taker by Day
• Lover by Night
• Woman by Destiny
• Traveler by Choice
• Rebel by Fate
• Poet by Principal
• Liebeskind Obsessed by Design
I’m the girl you can’t bring home to mama. But you do and she loves me, too. I’m a risk taker, a straight shooter. Love me, fear me. You’ll never leave me. There’s no in between and there’s one like me. My passion for life makes me different. My passion for fashion. For art. For travel. For reading. For everything. I might well be reading Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman while waiting to skydive out of a plane. But after my chute opens, I hit the ground running, gunning it towards the closest fashion boutique. Because shopping’s just one more kind of super high I love. I’m a rebel. The cool, edgy new kid on the streets of Soho. Hells, yeah.
And the kind of fashion I truly love? Dresses, heels, tank tops, baseball caps, leggings and nose rings. Of course, I take my Liebeskind bag everywhere I go. Marfa, Texas. Burning Man. Coachella. One day I’ll take one with me to Africa, I promise. On my bedside table? Emmanuelle by Emmanuelle Arsan, The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt and all the magazines from Elle and Vogue to Paper and People. Hobbies? Yoga and shopping (did I say shopping?!) are ways of life. As are taking bubble baths and travel. I dream of a house on a lake (preferably while I’m soaking in bubbles). Love cats. Drink seltzer. Prefer champagne, flirty lashes, multiple orgasms, chocolate (comfort food!), leafy greens, red lipstick, fake fur, but not necessarily in that order.
I am a Love Child. These are just some of my confessions. What are yours?